UEFDSA grant application support
Writing a good grant application can be difficult, when you are doing it for the first time.
This page contains some materials which can be helpful when applying for grants.
These are general guides which describe various aspects of grant applications.
Talvinen, Krister - Added Value, Helda open books, 2020.
Jane Agee - Developing qualitative research questions: a reflective process, International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education, 22:4, 431-447, 2009.
Here are some guide videos, which are available online.
A grant application contains many documents which contain lists of information such as CV, academic portfolio.
|2020||fin||list of publications||history||2020-fin-lp-history-tervashonka.pdf||?||Ari J. Tervashonka
|2020||fin||academic portfolio||mathematics||2020-fin-ap-math-huusko.pdf||?||Juha-Matti Huusko
|2020||fin||list of publications||mathematics||2020-fin-lp-math-huusko.pdf||?||Juha-Matti Huusko
If you wish to contribute by providing your old documents, follow this procedure.
- Delete personal information (address, date of birth etc.) from your document, if you wish.
- Convert your document to pdf.
- Merge documents of one application to one pdf file (optional). Use PDFsam Basic, download it from https://pdfsam.org/downloads/.
- Add a watermark in Overleaf.
- Name your file "year-language-type-domain-lastname.pdf", for example "2020-fin-ap-math-huusko.pdf".
- Send pdf with watermark to email@example.com.
Problems? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About personal information
Some of the example files contain personal information such as
- applicants name, address, phone number, email address
Each contributor can choose themselves if they wish to share such information. We are not responsible, if you contribute a document with your phone number and somebody calls you afterwards.
About sensitive information
Some grant application related information is sensitive, such as
- recommendation letters (somebody wrote to support you, and signed the document)
Regarding such information
- We will not recommendation letters if we don't have the permission from the person who recommended.
- Each contributor is responsible for the content of documents what they share.
- We reserve the right to delete sensitive information from contributed documents.
- Problems? Contact email@example.com.
Contributed documents are saved in
Removal of data. Perhaps you
Such problems? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contributed a document and wish to have it removed.
- Find a document, which mistreats you.